Friday, October 5, 2007

Law School Secret

I found this on http://postsecret.blogspot.com a site where pepole anonymously send int their secrets.



I wonder, is this a secret that I'll harbor in 3 years? How long after law school will I regret becoming a lawyer? I'm still determined to not let anyone break my spirit and deter me from becoming a lawyer, but it's getting more difficult. Yesterday someone saw my portfolio from my around-the-world trip and they offered me a pretty sum for some of the pictures. Could I make it as a travel photojournalist?

I've been in law school for 5 weeks now. Some classes are starting to "click" and others i'm SERIOUSLY drowning! I want to go to office hours but I don't even know what questions to ask to help me understand! On a good note, all that work I put into my first memo really paid off! My rewrite was not too hard!

Back to the library, on a friday night, my life is really starting to SUCK...but here's my secret...I'm actually loving the law school challenge!!

No comments: