Friday, October 12, 2007

Gossip Girl

Hello Fellow Law Students,

1L Elle here.

Remember that song you learned in kindergarden "make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold" ? Law school is really challenging that! My old friends, my best friends are all starting to bitch that they heard from me more when I lived 5000 miles away than they do now that we live in the same city, 1 mile apart! It's getting really hard to manage new friends, old friends, family and law school!

I wish law school friends could merge with old friends, but old friends are all at completely different places in their lives than all the 1Ls who are straight out of uni and are all about getting wasted every night and hooking up with each other.

Speaking of hooking up, the incest (dating/hooking up within the section) is really starting to get around! The beginning of the semester everyone was being discrete, not no more!! Their discretion is no competition with the gossip girls in our section. Our section night out last week was one huge gossip night! Oh my goodness the things that i saw and heard! I'd love to share, but I don't want any gossip to come back around about me, so I'll keep my mouth shut...for now.

until then, back to studying
xoxo

No comments: