Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bonne Chance!!

Sending out Happy thoughts and lots of luck to everyone out there taking the bar today and tomorrow! That'll be me in 3 years! UGH! 3 years sounds so far off all of a sudden. I haven't even started classes yet and I'm already dreading the next 3 years and studying for the bar. I think I need to back up, I'm getting ahead of myself, I need to make it through the next month!

Summer is almost over. My years of just "playing" are almost over. In 3 weeks I'll be back in the academia world. Soaking up the law like a sponge. That list of "To Do's" is still long and I have now accepted that that's the way it'll stay for the next few months. I just don't have the time to get everything done before I move in 2 weeks. I barely have time to finish up at the awful office and pack and say my good-byes!

Today at the awful office job I started reminding all my clients that I only have 2 weeks left! Most of them are so sad to see me go. The supervisor on the other hand, well, she replaced me faster than 2 shakes of a lamb's tail. Hope the new guy realizes what he's getting himself into. Some the clients have hinted that next week I'll be finding going away gifts on my desk. awwwww :-) I heart some of them so much. We've bonded over the disgustingly early mornings filled with energy drinks and looking for ways to stay awake and keep the boredom at bay. One of my clients this morning told me that he wants to set me up with his young, eligible, successful son. Unfortunately, said son lives on the opposite coast, 3500 miles from Law School City! Maybe if he's so successful he'll be the one willing to put in the effort to come visit me, b/c i've seen my school calendar and its looking like I am not going to be taking too many mini-break vaca's this year. Grad school isn't like undergrad with lots of long weekends for Homecomeing, Veteran's Day, Columbus Day, Teachers' Day...

All said, I can't wait to start law school!!! I'm so excited to be moving to the Law School City in 2 weeks!!! :-D

No comments: