Sunday, May 13, 2007

Trapped Inside

I have to say HAPPY MOTHER'S Day!! to all the mommies out there!

What I learned today: i have a LOT of crap! As a mothers day present today I'm packing up and getting rid of a lot of stuff that I've had cluttering up my mom's house for so many years. It seems that every time I move btween places I bring stuff home to Mere's and throw it in storage, to be saved for that house that I'll buy someday in the future! Well, it's been 10 years of moving and I've still yet to buy that house and now Mere is wanting to move at the end of the summer. that means that either I pack it up and take it with me when i move to school or it'll be thrown out on the front lawn, and I wouldn't put this past Mere, she did it to me when I was 16 and refused to clean my room. I came home from school and my whole bedroom was on the front lawn for all the world to see. So embarassing! I don't want to have all my possessions thrown out, so today I gave Mere the best Mommy's Day gift, I cleaned out the chest of drawers, 1 of 2 walk-in closets, and emptied 3 boxes that I shipped home when I moved back from abroad a few years ago (yes, they were still sitting there unopened from all those years!!).

Happy Mother's Day, Mere!!!!

No comments: