Monday, May 7, 2007

I hate mondays!

I was so ambitious this weekend. I was convinced that this was my week to get it all together. HAHA! Part of my getting it all together was a new plan for my mornings. I was hoping to streamline the process and gain a few extra needed minutes in the morning. I decided that instead of getting completely ready for work at home and then looking a mess when I finally got to the job and spending time fixing what the commute messed up, I would put my workout clothes on and carry my work clothes and then change when I got there, thus eliminating the "redo" part of my morning and for once maybe I'd be ontime (or as close as I get to ontime). As an added bonus, I'd be sure to remember my workout clothes so I'd have no excuse to skip the my run during my lunchbreak, Score!!

Yeah, well, somehow I took just as long to get half-ready as I do to get all the way ready (I'm a great lolligagger). so when I got to work I was not only just as late as usual, but then I had to still finish getting ready (which takes longer than just fixing-up). Thus making me late for the morning and throwing off the whole schedule for the day. Now I have to skip the planned lunchbreak-run to catch up on the stuff I needed to get done this morning (with the extra time I was supposed to have found with this plan)! Blasted! My plan didn't even last 1 day! I have a headache. Maybe I'll just crawl under the desk and take a power nap ;-)

Bonne Nuit!

No comments: